- Canterbury College is a reputable educational establishment with a number of military programmes, and links to a number of different battalions.
- The Marine Corps League regularly recruit honorably discharged marines, connecting members with registered bodies that provide support and information.
- Lockheed Martin concentrate their efforts on bringing veterans into the civilian workplace with new opportunities.
- CNBC collate a list of the most impactful charities that assist veterans who may be in need of financial or medical assistance.
- Forces Penpals help members of the military and armed services stay in touch with civilian life by connection them with interested parties who wish to write to them.
- Lowestoft D.I.A.L. offer Disability Information and Advice, including tips on benefits you may be entitled to and how to claim them.
- The United Nations have a great deal of resources for disabled individuals, including their worldwide goals and intentions.
- The Governor of Alabama takes the rights and needs of disabled Americans seriously, and connects visitors to a number of websites that provide advice and benefit information.
- Mencap is a charity that specialises in learning difficulties and associated disabilities, offering all kinds of advice and support to those who need it most.
- Scope list the many and varied benefits available to disabled people, including tips on how to apply for them.
Help for Pensioners
- The Methodist Church of Britain collates sources of benefit and pension information for anybody who may require assistance, particularly older people.
- Stoneleigh Methodist Church provides benefit information and assistance to OAPs as part of their outreach work in West London.
- The South Eastern Health and Social Care Trust is a treasure trove of links for old age pensioners who may need assistance.
- The Citizens Advice Bureau fill in British OAPs on the benefits they can expect to claim.
- Age UK, formerly known as Help the Aged, is a one-stop shop for any pensioner seeking advice or support.
- The University of Colorado offers several external scholarship opportunities, including a sustainable housing program
- Nursing Power list all available scholarships for 2018, including a sustainable housing scholarship
Health and Medical
- The Connecticut Burns Foundation provide advice and financial support to burns victims, as well as connecting people to all kinds of similar resources.
- Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension (IIH) is a medical brain condition, and this site will link you to all kinds of similar sources of information.
- Cancer Research UK is a charity that helps anybody living with cancer, or their loved ones.
- The Katie Piper Foundation is registered charity that works alongside anybody whose life has been changed by burns and other facial scarring.
- The British Burns Association link out to any number of charities and bodies that perform similar work to their own.
- The New Orleans and Louisiana Heritage site connects genealogy enthusiasts with all kinds of sites that will help those with Cajun heritage track down branches of their family tree.
- The Hugenot Society is an essential genealogy resource for anybody who may be able to trace their ancestry to Virginia.
- JewishGen is a fine example of active genealogy, detailing a search for a particular family through history.
- The UK Census Online is an invaluable source of information for anyone investigating their family free in Britain.
- The Society of Genealogists is the most active band of family historians in the world.
- Free UK Genealogy will come in handy for anybody new to the hobby who is keen to avoid racking up the costs of this expensive hobby.
Gardening and Outside Spaces
- Dorrington Road Allotments are gardening specialists based in Lancaster, providing all kinds of links to improving your outside experience.
- Pam’s Internet Links points visitors to a number of gardening websites, among other areas of interest to its owner.
- The Royal Horticultural Society offers some advice to anybody looking to work on an allotment for the first time.
- The National Allotment Society boasts connections to all kinds of Associations, Federations and Societies.
- Ocean Finance provide great suggestions for bathroom renovations that will revolutionise your home without breaking the bank.
- Better Homes and Garden may inspire your bathroom renovation with some before and after snapshots of previous designs.
- Real Homes Magazine provides 20 tips for a successful bathroom renovation.
- Inside Out is an Australian site that offers 8 Dos and Don’ts when it comes to remodeling a bathroom.
UK Tourist Information
- Go Leicestershire celebrates all things related to this midlands county, including its military history and tourist exercises.
- Stamford Town Council collates all information pertaining to this Lincolnshire parish.
- Visit Durham is the official website of this historic council.
- Visit Britain compiles everything anybody planning in holiday in Britain could need to know, regardless of where they are traveling.